- IN24B-03: Facilitating and Improving Environmental Research Data Repository Interoperabiliy. C. Smith, C. Gries, A. Budden, C. Laney, M. O’Brien, M. Servilla, W. Sheldon, K. Vanderbilt, D. Vieglais (presentation).
- IN31B-02: Facilitating data discovery on the Internet using sitemaps.org and schema.org dataset metadata through the Environmental Data Initiative Data Portal. M. Servilla, J. Brunt, D. Costa, C. Gries, S. Grossman-Clarke, P. Hanson, M. O’Brien, C. Smith, K. Vanderbilt, R. Waide (eLightning talk).
- “Data FAIR Workshop: Streamlining your data archiving workflow” C. Smith (presentation).
- PA32C-03: Research is more valuable when its data are published. M. O’Brien, C. Gries, C. Smith, K. Vanderbilt (eLightning talk).
- B41L-2896: Measurement Ontologies: The Field of Dreams for Essential Biodiversity Variables. M. O’Brien, R. Miller, M. Schildhauer (poster).
- IN41E-0882: The Environmental Data Initiative’s Approach to Data Publishing Training for Research Teams. S. Grossman-Clarke, K. Vanderbilt, C. Smith, C. Gries, O’Brien, M. Servilla, D. Costa (poster).
- IN43C-0907: The Information Management Code Repository (IMCR): Promoting Code Reusability. K. Vanderbilt, C. Smith. (poster).
EDI’s C. Gries is Convener at the Session
- and Session
AGU Data Help Desk
EDI, in collaboration with AGU, ESIP, Arctic Data Center, and DataONE, organized the Data Help Desk to provide scientists with opportunities to meet with informatics experts and learn about tools and techniques to make their data open and FAIR. Informaticians from throughout the environmental science community staffed the Data Help Desk. Many workshops with data themes were offered in conjunction with the Data Help Desk, as were three Town Hall presentations. For more information, please visit: http://www.copdess.org/data-fairs/2018-agu-fall-meeting-data-fair/