Please register and obtain connection information for our next webinars with the links provided about one week before with the webinar information below.
- 29 October 2019, 2 PM ET: “Questions and answers on EDI’s Summer 2020 Data Management Fellowship Program”. Registration and connection information is available here.
- 5 November 2019, 2 PM ET: “EDI Town Hall”. Registration and connection information is available here.
- EDI plans to host a workshop on the use of existing vocabularies in EML annotation (ENVO, EnvThes, LTER Controlled Vocabulary). EDI will work with LTER and the broader community to develop topics for discussion. Watch for future announcements about how you may participate!
Meeting and Conference Contributions
AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA (9-13 December 2019)
- 12/8/2019 Workshop on data management at “Student and Early Career Scientist Conference” (details will be available soon).
- 12/9-13/2019 Contributions to the 2019 Data FAIR.
- 12/9/2019 e-Lightening talk: “IN14B-10 – The Environmental Data Initiative’s approach to data curation and publishing” C. Gries et al.
- 12/13/2019 Poster: “The Environmental Data Initiative’s pipeline to establishing data curation and publication practices in the ecological research community” K. Vanderbilt et al.
- 12/13/2019 Poster: “Thematic harmonization of environmental data: Facilitating interoperability of data within and among repositories in support of data reuse and scientific synthesis” C. Smith et al.