Video Conference (VTC) Discussions, Tutorials and Seminars
- 28 November 2017, 02:00 PM EDT: VTC tutorial “Using Checksums to Speed Up Data Package Uploads”.
- 5 December 2017, 02:00 PM EDT: VTC Guest Seminar “DEIMS, the Drupal Ecological Information Management System”.
November 14 – 16, 2017, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM: “Creating EML with R and using Pasta+ Web Services”.
Presentations at the AGU Fall Meeting, New Orleans, 11-15 December 2017
- EDI will be co-chairing (Kristin Vanderbilt) two sessions that were also co-organized by EDI (Kristin Vanderbilt and Corinna Gries):
- IN11F-07: “The Environmental Data Initiative data repository: Trustworthy practices that foster preservation, fitness, and reuse for environmental and ecological data” (Invited). M. S. Servilla, J. Brunt, D. Costa, C. Gries, S. Grossman-Clarke, P.C. Hanson, M. O’Brien, C. Smith, K. Vanderbilt and R. Waide.
- IN12B-04: “The Environmental Data Initiative: A broad-use data repository for environmental and ecological data that strives to balance data quality and ease of submission”. M. S. Servilla, J. Brunt, D. Costa, C. Gries, S. Grossman-Clarke, P.C. Hanson, M. O’Brien, C. Smith, K. Vanderbilt and R. Waide.
- Kristin Vanderbilt will offer a demonstration about the EDI Archive and answer questions at the Data Help Desk during the AGU Data Fair.