Skip to content
- Tuesday, 16 July 2019 (2.45pm – 4.15pm PT, Room 317) Working Session: “A Metadata Database Built on Usage Patterns in the LTER Network”. Moderator: M.Gastil-Buhl; Speaker: M. O’Brien (EDI, Data Manager, University of California, Santa Barbara).
- Wednesday, 17 July 2019 (10:30am – 11:30am PT, Room 317) Breakout: “The Information Management Code Registry: Software Solutions for Information Management Needs”. Speakers: C. Smith (EDI) and K. Vanderbilt (EDI).
- Wednesday, 17 July 2019 (1:30pm – 3:00pm PT, Ballrm BC) Panel: “Getting Stuff Done with R, Python and Jupyter Notebooks“. Moderator: M.Gastil-Buhl; Speakers: S. Beaulieu, J. Porter, C. Smith (EDI), C. Turner.
- Friday, 19 July 2019 (10:00am – 11:30am PT, Room 316) Working Session: “Preparing climate and hydrological time series data for submission to CUAHSI”. Moderator: Corinna Gries (EDI); Speakers: M. Seul, W. Sheldon, M. O’Brien (EDI), S. Remillard.
- Friday, 19 July 2019 (10:00am – 11:30am PT, Ballrm BC) Working Session: “Location, Location, Location: Enabling Data Discovery by Place”. Moderators: J. Porter and K. Vanderbilt (EDI).