Please register and obtain connection information for our next webinars with the links provided about one week before the event in the list of VTCs below.
- January 22, 2019 at 2 PM ET: “Converting community survey data packages into the ecocomDP data model format.” Speakers: Margaret O’Brien (UCSB/EDI) and Colin Smith (UW-Madison/EDI). Please see here for registration and connection information: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/cd34ac0e2eded69e4ac87b605f06faf5
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “EML 2.2: An overview of new features” Speaker: Margaret O’Brien (UCSB/EDI).
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “Database tables to store annotation metadata for EML 2.2.” Speakers: Margaret O’Brien (UCSB/EDI).
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “Using PASTA+ event subscriptions” Speakers: Mark Servilla (UNM/EDI).
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “New functions supporting ISO 8601 datetimes” Speakers: Colin Smith (UW/EDI).
Meeting and Conference Contributions
EDI plans to host a workshop in March 2019 on the use of existing vocabularies in EML annotation (ENVO, EnvThes, LTER Controlled Vocabulary). EDI will work with LTER and the broader community to develop topics for discussion. Watch for future announcements about how you may participate!