Please register and obtain connection information for our next webinars with the links provided about one week before the event in the list of VTCs below.
- 2 April 2019 at 2PM ET: “Open Science Framework for Reproducible Research”, Speakers: Natalie K. Meyers (University of Notre Dame) and Ian Sullivan (Center for Open Science). For registration and connection information, please see here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/1d951607a15af379cde7dc3c8da9331e
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “Database tables to store annotation metadata for EML 2.2.” Speakers: Margaret O’Brien (UCSB/EDI).
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “EML 2.2: An overview of new features” Speaker: Margaret O’Brien (UCSB/EDI).
- DATE TO BE DETERMINED, 2 PM ET: “Using PASTA+ event subscriptions” Speakers: Mark Servilla (UNM/EDI).
- Workshop on “Publishing data packages in the EDI repository”, 4 – 6 June 2019, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
- Hackathon to continue the development of the Information Management Code Registry, 11 – 13 June 2019, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
EDI plans to host a workshop in 2019 on the use of existing vocabularies in EML annotation (ENVO, EnvThes, LTER Controlled Vocabulary). EDI will work with LTER and the broader community to develop topics for discussion. Watch for future announcements about how you may participate!